What To Do If You Are Passed a Book

Add your petition and pass the book onto someone who will do the same. Please send the book back when full or if you have no one you can pass it to. The deadline of April 1. 2011, is to avoid the postal increase set to happen mid April. Send it back even if you miss the deadline. By putting the Petition Box Project address as the return address also, the additional postage will be covered on this end.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Petition Box Project

Have you ever wondered if you could ask anything from anyone, what would you ask for? I did, and do wonder what other people would ask for, which is why I started this project. The answers have been interesting, thought provoking, entertaining, and not just for  me, but for those who participate, read what others have written and add to it.

It's easy to participate and in the process we are collaboratively writing a story of human connection. I have 100 books that I am hoping to start in different parts of the country, through friends and acquaintances I have made in our many moves. Consider starting one for me. You can write in it anonymously, noting where you are from and possibly your age/gender and then pass it on to another WILLING participant who will keep it going. If the theory of 6 degrees of separation is true, more than one may cross your path, which you can note each time a book comes to you.

Send me your address at:

No comments:

Post a Comment