What To Do If You Are Passed a Book

Add your petition and pass the book onto someone who will do the same. Please send the book back when full or if you have no one you can pass it to. The deadline of April 1. 2011, is to avoid the postal increase set to happen mid April. Send it back even if you miss the deadline. By putting the Petition Box Project address as the return address also, the additional postage will be covered on this end.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mixing the Media

After about a week thinking about an 'environment' for my Petition Box Project, it seems like a good idea to work with things I know or interested in expanding upon. My first thought is to create an actual box that people could walk into. I know wood, tools for working with it and imagine constructing a box frame, like a corrugated box. I see fabric fitting fabric into this somehow. But the question of what to do after the installation is over, where to store it and the possibility of wasting the materials afterwards is not appealing and counters some of the motivation in developing this project. Think I'll give some space to this problem. I have a meeting with Beth Wood, associate artistic director at CPT to talk about it. More info breeds more ideas.

To read more about Cleveland Public Theatre:
http://www.cptonline.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment